Science Award 2018

Capital Semente 2018 Science Award is intended to provide an incentive for Portuguese scientists to win global recognition while promoting partnerships between national and international academic researches.

  • The award is presented with a 50.000 euros prize to distinguish the best-published article, in Economic and Business Sciences field. The global amount will be distributed between the author and co-author(s), seventy per cent (70%) for the main author and the remaining (30%) for the co-author(s).
  • The themes should be of common interest and should result in collaboration between Portuguese researches (mandatory) and the international community (all nationalities are eligible, as author or co-author(s)).

Conditions


  1.  The article must be approved and published in reference scientific journals between 1 October 2018 and 30 June 2019 (2019 academic year) and before the prize submission;

- Poster submissions and drafts will not be accepted;

- The article can be written in all languages;

- Applications submitted after the closing date, 30 June 2019, will not be accepted.

  1. Submit an application for this award (form)

    - Providing the address of the article (URL) and contact details of the author and co-author(s);

    - There isn’t a limitation of submission, each team, author or co-authors can submit unlimited articles;

    - Individual applications are not acceptable, only jointly submissions.

The winner will be notified in October 2019.

Evaluation


1. The evaluation and selection will be carried out by an international jury chaired by Capital Semente.

2. The evaluation of applications takes into account the following factors:

a) Ranking of the journal;

b) The originality of the theme;

c) Quality of research.

3. The evaluation and selection will be carried out by a jury chaired by Capital Semente.

4. The Jury may not award a prize if the articles in competition do not have sufficient merit.

Feedback


Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we are not able to give any feedback to applicants on the assessment of their submission.

 

Enquires


Additional information are available using at contact

 

Form


Page 1 of 6

ScienceAward2018

Article info

Article title(*)
Fill the full name of the article

Article URL(*)
Please insert the url of the article (http://...)

 
Author

Full name(*)
Please add your full name

Position / title(*)
Insert your title / position

Institution(*)
Please insert the full name of institution

Full name

Address of institution(*)
Please insert an address

Not private/home address

Email(*)
Invalid Input

Nationality(*)
Please insert your nationality

 
1st Co-author

Full name(*)
Please add your full name

Position / title(*)
Insert your title / position

Institution(*)
Please insert the full name of institution

Full name

Address of institution(*)
Please insert an address

Not private/home address

Email(*)
Invalid Input

Nationality(*)
Please insert your nationality

 
2nd Co-author

Full name
Please add your full name

Position / title
Insert your title / position

Institution
Please insert the full name of institution

Full name

Address of institution
Please insert an address

Not private/home address

Email
Invalid Input

Nationality
Please insert your nationality

 
3rd Co-author

Full name
Please add your full name

Position / title
Insert your title / position

Institution
Please insert the full name of institution

Full name

Address of institution
Please insert an address

Not private/home address

Email
Invalid Input

Nationality
Please insert your nationality

 
4th Co-author

Full name
Please add your full name

Position / title
Insert your title / position

Institution
Please insert the full name of institution

Full name

Address of institution
Please insert an address

Not private/home address

Email
Invalid Input

Nationality
Please insert your nationality